Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
As flying schools in the UK prepare for a date when they can resume training safely, and guidelines which the DfT and CAA are preparing, this is an example of Club Guidelines from one flying school in the United States which is resuming training:
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical space when possible.
- Small offices are employee-only spaces.
- Keep a “No Personal Contact” rule (ex: no handshakes, high-fives, hugging or other forms of physical contact)
- Utilise a face cover while in proximity to others and while visiting in the office.
- Check out this easy No Sew DIY or, for the more crafty, this Easy Sew DIY Complete a symptom self assessment prior to visiting. Please visit the CDC Website for more information.
- If you develop any symptoms, please self-isolate.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Students and renters will be asked to participate in helping to keep the aircraft clean and sanitized (please check with your instructor on where to find the products and how to use them in the aircraft).
This will also be the kind of thing those that travel to the US to fly will see – when they can eventually get there! Sadly that may not be until August or later apart from certain cities and routes.
This post was originally published by GAAC on . Please visit the original post to read the complete article.